Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3D Pantomime

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I haven't really had a chance to until now. Below is a still from a 3D animation project. Through this project i have been learning how to make a 3D character an actor on the screen. This is tricky if you yourself aren't an actor because I literally have to keep track of every single part of his body for every single frame. Each part of his body has a control that can be translated in space or rotated, and some are even controlled by numbers typed into a window. So for every part of his body I have to keep track of every movement for every frame. It plays at 24 frames for every second and is 10 seconds long. This means that there are 240 frames with dozens of controls. To sum up, there's alot to keep track of, and hopefully I will have time to do another post soon. Sorry about the boring explanation.

No comments: