Friday, June 18, 2010

Sr poster

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have been busy for weeks. I went to Haiti on a missions trip and I would post some photos, but I lost my camera on the way back. My wife and I just got moved into our new house, but we are still unpacking. I just made a new Demo Reel so I can apply for a few jobs, I'll post a link when it's online. But to make this post a bit more interesting I will post the poster I made for my Sr Gallery. Here you go!! Click on it for a bigger view, there's a bunch of details.

3 comments:

Breadwig said...

love this poster.

Where is your new house?

Cevin Thornbrugh said...

Thanks!
That is fairly sensitive information... It's right across from the museum, by Pizza Junction.

Unknown said...

Everyone gets so busy every time they moved into a new house and for me, moving into a new place is such a wonderful thing and is such a blessing because not everyone could afford owning and buying a house. My husband and I also just moved into our new home in Edmonton. Best mortgage companies are the ones that we asked for some help for us to afford to buy a new house because we are on a tight budget. Also in Edmonton, mortgage brokers are very reputable and trusted in giving the right amount of house loans that we surely love.